Saturday 23 November 2013

Little Mermaid Tails updated for Island Paradise


Hi my dear simmers.
I've updated my mermaid and merman tails for the mermaids from Island Paradise.
You have to turn your sim into a mermaid and when she is diving underwater, you have to use Nraas MasterController to edit her in CAS. Choose the top and the bottom as everyday clothes.
Enjoy ;)





Download_SIL_LittleMermaid_Top_Updated_IP.package/file
Download SIL_LittleMermaidTailBottom_Updated_IP
Download SIL_Merman_Bottom_Updated_IP

3 comments:

  1. I always awe at the sight of your prince Eric lol. So cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I just downloaded this lovely set for a photoshoot. I did exactly as the instructions said, but when I change my sim into the new outfit, the feet still show up, like this: http://i61.tinypic.com/ilvl3a.jpg

    I made her swim in the pool before changing the outfit, but I took her out with the moveobjects cheat.

    Any idea how to fix this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi martine. You need the nofeet mod made by Omega Star. It is included in the rar.

    http://omegassims3stuff.blogspot.com.es/2011/06/my-moneys-on-witch.html

    ReplyDelete